I feel like I'm being overly paranoid or something for bringing it up, but i guess its better to ask and get told it's in my head. so I was prescribed Abilify 2mg about a month ago. this is actually the second time I have been on it. (background: I had previously stopped all medications due to pregnancy one year ago) anyways, I remember the Abilify working pretty well along with my lamotrigine.
coincidentally, I have had this annoying muscle twitch in my right shoulder the last couple weeks. I read things about Abilify having side effects, but I don't know if it's just me just thinking it or it's just my muscles being weird (which isn't really all that unusual, I tend to have aches from the way I sleep). i guess I am asking, is it worth bringing up to my psychiatrist? and is it possibly even related?