My daughter is a 4 year old Pt with a mitochondrial dysfunction and a pulmonary valve steno sis.
Periactin is used for symptomatic relief of perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis; vasomotor rhinitis; allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods; amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma; mild skin manifestations of uncomplicated urticaria and angioedema; cold urticaria; dermatographism; adjunctive anaphylactic therapy.
See also: https://www.drugs.com/ppa/cyproheptadine-hydrochloride.html
If it had accidentally been given to your daughter I don't think anything serious would have happened.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 2 Dec 2009 • 2 answers
Posted 14 Oct 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Dec 2015 • 0 answers
Posted 28 Jan 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 30 Oct 2017 • 1 answer