Skip to Content

A licensed counselor is giving suboxone out to patients... who or where do I file complaint?

Responses (3)

BRRMARS 31 May 2011

the office should have posted somewhere the medical review board, if not look it up online.

BRRMARS 31 May 2011

if you can't find it i'll call my doc and get the number this morning at 9am...

Thor283 31 May 2011

Hey Rainbows 2639,

LaurieShay 31 May 2011

Hey rainbow,

You can report it to the manufacturer of Suboxone at 1- 877- suboxone. They will know how to handle it quickly.

Good luck,


Inactive 31 May 2011

hello, when you say giving out, or do you mean prescribing? Unless this person is an MD, they can't prescribe it, but they could 'hand it out,' at a recovery or rehab center. If you will call a local pharmacist, they should be able to report this infraction to the appropriate powers that be in your area. Give the pharmacist the person's name, where they work, and if you or others witnessed this. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions