Ok so I am on Tri-Sprintec, a combined pill. I know that you're supposed to take the pill at the SAME time every day, but this month I was a little off. I started a new pack and I was on pacific time, and I would take the pill anywhere from 7:45-8:30, a few days a little bit earlier or later but never past 9. Then I moved back out east in the middle of the month, but it didn't work with my schedule to adjust to taking the pill later. So I've been taking it at about 7:30-8:30 here too, but that's technically three hours too early compared to the rest of the month. I know this can mess with the effectiveness of the pill, but is it really that bad if I'm taking it earlier? I'm only 2 pills away from the placebo pills, and next month I'll be taking the pill at exaclty the same time because I can adjust, but do you think I could have gotten pregnant? I only had sex once this month, and we used a condom, but I am still just paranoid..plus the sex was after I moved back out to the east coast.
And now one last question. I have always had heavy periods even on the pill, but I've heard that even if you get pregnant on the pill, you might not know because you might still have withdrawl bleed. I don't really think I'm pregnant because my bleeding was still really heavy last month, but I was just wondering if you would still have heavy bleeding if you got pregnant on the pill or if it would be a lot lighter if I usually have the heavy bleeding? I'm just a little worried because I feel like I've been going to the bathroom a lot more than normal, and I dont think I have a UTI, but that's the only pregnancy symptom I've been experiencing.
Anyways, thanks for all the help in advance if you can answer any of my questions...