Very tired all the time have lots of bone problems and rheumatoid arthritis and oesteoarthritis. Can you let me no How long does it take for more serious side effects Thanks
I am 72 years old had RLS since having a revision hip replacement I am taking pramipexole 0.088 mg?
- 24 May 2016 by Lady 72 years
- 17 February 2017
- rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, restless legs syndrome, pramipexole, gerd, side effect, hip replacement, bones, constant pain, bone
- Pramipexole Information for Consumers
- Pramipexole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Pramipexole (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 21 Mar 2013 • 1 answer
Updated 2 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Updated 19 Jan 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 16 May 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 2 Mar 2017 • 2 answers