I was on 60mg oxycontin 3x day an 30mg 4 x of oxycodone ,what mg of Opana ER an IR would I take?

bartosh13 24 Mar 2017

The conversion to Opana is 1/2 the dose of Oxycontin. But they don't make Opana in 30mg. So you'll get either 20mg or 40mg Opana ER.

Narcissie 6 days ago

They do make Opana er in 30mg. I have been taking it for over 2 years. May be mute anyway as DEA is pulling Opana.

DancnDar 24 Mar 2017

Opana ER is an extended release medicine. From what I can find (searched a few sites) Opana is available as an immediate release but only in 5mg and 10mg pills. Opana ER is available as 5mg, 7.5 mg, 10mg, 20mg, 30mg and 40mg. If you take Opana please read up on it. There are specific instructions on how to take it.

Opana ER
Oxymorphone is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Oxymorphone is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of this medicine is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. This form of oxymorphone is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.