Would 5mg of norvasc cause errection problem in men..im affraid to take it but I know I need it?

DzooBaby 26 Feb 2013

It is different for each man. Some have no problems at all. If you do, there are ways to deal with it, like Viagra. Think of it like this, you will be in a much larger world of hurt if you have a stroke-you could wind up paralyzed on one side or dead so taking the drug to control your blood pressure is a much better option. If Norvasc causes a problem, there are many other drugs to try that may not cause problems or you can take something to help with erectile dysfunction like Viagra and others. The incidence rate for sexual dysfunction in taking Norvasc is only about 1-2% so chances are good that it wont affect you at all.