My 54 year old husband is suffering from all over body pain, he gets muscle cramps in his legs that go into his chest, when he walks, body trembles, been to neurologist, rheumatologist, spine doctor, primary care physician. Been suffering for over 3 years cant get a straight answer from anyone, and pain management wont help him. All blood tests come back normal, had ct scan, mri but they come back normal. PLEASE HELP! He cries in pain, and nobody knows what is wrong with him. He cant sleep, been told he has fibromyalgia, but come on, nothing to help with pain.