... They think he has ADHD but are not certain and think it could be ADHD mixed with SPD. Anyways they thought it would at least help with his impulse control. I figured I'd try it out and see. I have it at right after breakfast. And didn't see much of a difference in his impulse control at all. His frustrated reactions were the same. He was hardly hungry today (which I know is normal but I need to watch it). He said his body felt great and awesome. That's all he could describe. He really liked it but didn't seem all that different to me. He focuses great on Legos usually but today was more difficult then normal to get away from
Legos. He spent hours playing with them which I didn't really want. Then around 6 tonight I noticed he was becoming more easily agitated and emotional over everything. Way worse then normal. I noticed his ears were really really red. I finally just let him watch TV in my room to avoid conflict with him. He started complaining of a stomach ache and headache and his face looked a little red. Ears were super red. I'm not sure if it was from the Adderall or not eating much. Either way I didn't like it. I didn't see any impovement and couldn't get him to want to leave his Legos then he had a huge low for most the evening. He couldn't explain how his body felt awesome. Any imput. I can't call the dr until Monday and don't think I want to even try it tomorrow. The low sucked!