Hi all, It all started for me in 2006 with a diagnosis of endometriosis. I was given vicodin for the cramps. Well one day I took one without being in pain amd that's when the demon grabbed hold of me I becMw hooked . Fast forward to 2011 I was on roxies 5 a day at this point and decided it's time to stop, I was disgusted with myself and the results just weren't the same anymore. I had 9 subs I started and all was well I was weaning myself off and got to 2nd when I ran out and couldn't get anymore. Day 1 was tolerable, lethargy etc... Day 2 I felt lile Rosemaries baby vomiting all over the place and diarrhea all the fun stuff that comes with WD... Day 3 anxious and irritable I went to my dr who gave me zoloft for depression and ativan for breakthrough anxiety. It is day 5 for me, I am lethargic but that's all and happy to say I did not endure the horror stories I read about. It is worth it people, you may suffer but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't an oncoming train. I am afraid that I may be surprised by WD again in the next few weeks but I have been exercising following the Thomas recipe and taking my zoloft/Ritalin/Ativan to keep me feeling ok. I must get to work so staying in bed for days isn't an option. Started NA last night and plan to take it one day at a time. I just wanted to share my experience for people on here.

Thank you and God Bless... I wAnt to stay clean his time, we are all better versions of ourselves once the dust clears.