Skip to Content

I have 5 cm nodule in my thyroid gland what do you recommend me to do?

Responses (1)

kaismama 14 Oct 2014

I would see a dr about my options at this point. I'd want a head and neck surgeons opinion. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions