Skip to Content

Im 34 yr old wgt 55 kg hgt 5.10" n wan to increase wgt on body n face so pls suggest medicine no si?

Responses (1)

masso 3 Jan 2014


More than recommending you a medication, I suggest you make an appointment with a Nutriologist and have her / him come up with a special diet for you rather than taking drugs.

Take care,

masso.- free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions