... center chest and mostly throat. i feel pressure in the throat and i feel like my interior parts of body are coming out through my throat.it increases when i chew gum or talk loudly or too much,then i feel harder to laugh.sensation goes from my throat to head. my throat is always dry. i am a smoker also.
I consult many doctors and did number of tests including endoscopy, ultrasound, blood test, tool test, x rays, complete heart check up but nothing observed. doctor suggest that this is acid reflux and he gave me proton pump inhibitors and i am using them for last two year but still the same condition as it was before. it is getting worse when i became tired and hungry and it is less when i wake up after sleep.
I am so much frustrated. can anyone solve my problem. plz guide me what i should do