Skip to Content

Im 32 yrs old and have been trying to get pregnant for 3 yrs should I seek to see a doctor?

Responses (2)

kaismama 4 Jun 2015

Yes you should.

Stephen Treloar 5 Jun 2015

Don't just you go. If it is the same man he should be checked out too and it's less invasive than what women go through as he just has to provide a sample. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions