I was on lexapro 5mg about 2 years ago then went up to 10 mg after taking the 5 mg for a few months. I was on it for almost a year and felt great and decided to come off of it slowly. I started having horrible anxiety and have trouble leaving my house and being In socal environments and places, can't drive a car or do really anything and I decided to start Lexapro again. I've been on 5 mg for 3 weeks now I had horrible side effects ( couldn't sit still, nauseous, couldn't sleep, and felt dizzy) the side effects are getting better now but my anxiety isn't. I'm not sure if I should tak 10mg or just wait a week more weeks on the 5mg and see how it goes? I'm very unhappy with my anxiety and I'm willing to do whatever I have to to get better but I don't want to deal with the side effects from going from 5mg to 10 mg! Anyone have any advice on what I should do would be amazing!! Thank you!!