Skip to Content

My 2yr old ate a unisom melts away?

Responses (2)

kaismama 12 Jul 2015

I hope you took him to the hospital. For the future. If you're in the USA call 1-800-222-1222. when something like that happens. Its poison control. when you have a 2 yr old in the house you have to baby proof. This should not happen.

jcolson 13 Jul 2015

Kaismama is correct you have to child proof the house and put the number for poison control close to the phone so it is easy to access free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions