My 2yr old ate a unisom melts away?
- 12 Jul 2015 by ladybug77
- 13 Jul 2015
I hope you took him to the hospital. For the future. If you're in the USA call 1-800-222-1222. when something like that happens. Its poison control. when you have a 2 yr old in the house you have to baby proof. This should not happen.
Kaismama is correct you have to child proof the house and put the number for poison control close to the phone so it is easy to access
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 5 Jul 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Aug 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Jun 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Dec 2015 • 3 answers