This is my 2nd week on Contrave. Does the "sleepiness" get better in time?

SaraColorado 6 Jan 2017

I've been on it for a couple of months, and the sleepiness have gotten better. It is not altogether gone however. But I have noticed it isn't as bad as it was in the beginning. Good luck!

samkak 6 Jan 2017

Thanks so much!

antionettelewis525 27 Feb 2017

This is my first week and I can't really sleep either

Rimbaud810 22 Aug 2017

This is so weird because I've been a life-long insomniac. For years I was on prescription sleep meds and OTC meds, plus a bunch of herbal stuff. On Contrave, I am sleeping so well. I can fall asleep so much more quickly than I ever do. It usually takes me over an hour to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. Also, I've even taken naps during the day and been able to sleep. I have never been able to do that my entire life!

I am going back to work tomorrow and I am a little concerned that my stamina will be low. Ironically, coffee is starting to taste bitter to me even with some cream in it. I actually don't even want it anymore, but without the caffeine, I might become a zombie!