I am currently an injured combat vet on 90 MG morphine per day due to chronic pain. I recently got my testosterone checked and it showed I have .5 UI testosterone and the normal ranges are between 2.8-8 UI. How much will this change my lifestyle? Since I have gotten out of the Army due to chronic pain I have no energy, sex drive or motivation to do anything except go to the gym which I have to force myself to do, I just want to lay in bed all day. I am on numerous medications and hopefully will get off once I get surgery if neccessary.

I constantly feel lousy and the main question is, how much will this change/affect my lifestyle? I feel like an 80 year old man right now and I am in semi-great shape as I lift every day still in military shape I just cant seem to change anything. I have sleep problems, depression, no sex drive, memory loss/problems, irritability and near complete loss of concentration along with the medical problems from Iraq; PTSD, chronic pain, TBI and so fourth. I have been out of the Army for 5 months now on a medical discharge with no support from the Army or VA other than receiving morphine like its candy and now testosterone and surgery soon if neccessary. I am sorry for the long post but I just wanted to list everything going on for a closer understanding. I appreciate all knowledge, support and responses as I am just nervous about how medical problems just keep arrising one after another. Thanks in advance all and if there are any more questions I did not thoroughly explain enough then just let me know and will update as required.