This is going to be a long one. JAN 2012 i went horse back riding - the horse slipped on ice and ended up crushing my entire left side. I ended up breaking my left leg. Healed fine. DEC 2012 I woke up one morning and i couldnt move, my bf had to move me around and even dress me. I went to emerg and was told i have a slipped disc. The point of not being able to move got better but im still in constant pain. I had to take medical leave from my job - i have to keep switching between standing and sitting or im in worse pain and my job was a desk job. I went to a back specialist who told me i just have a twisted pelvic bone and a joint out of place in my knee and ankle.

I went to physio to see if i could get any relief from that, nothing! The therapist actually pulled my legs out of the sockets and i ended up in bed for 3 days.

I decided i didnt want to keep paying to see people who just had 'opinions' so i requested an MRI ;

T9 - T10 level the disc is desiccated with a mild diffuse disc bulge noted.

T11 - T12 level the disc is partially desiccated and narrowee with a mild diffuse disc bulge asymmetric to the left noted

L3 - L4 level a slight diffuse disc bulge is noted.

L4 - L5 level the disc is desiccated with a mild diffuse disc bulge noted. There is a small focal central component which indents the thecal sac

L5 - S1 level the disc is desiccated and slightly narrowed. There is a mild to moderate diffuse disc bulge noted with a small broad based focal central component which indents the thecal sac.

Those were the results - my doc is on vaction so i still have to wait awhile to find out what it all means. Any ideas?

Pain - I feel constant throbing pain in both legs and buttocks. It hurts when i sit for long or stand for long. Bending over hurts - walking ... seems like everything does. Im currently percribed tylonal 3s for the pain - i try to not take them but the pain is too much.

Im 21 and i feel like theres no hope. This is leading me down a very dark road of depression. Any help or advice would be appriciated - :) thnx