What is this pill - with '201' imprint? its a blue and white capsel with beads in it?

Anonymous 22 Nov 2012

I have tried to locate a match, but have come up empty handed.

I suggest you take the capsule (when you are able to) to the pharmacy for proper identification.

Best of luck,

maso.-

Plain Jane 22 Nov 2012

Does it also have a logo shaped like a crescent moon?
Pill imprint Logo 201 has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 30 mg.

Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression; fatigue; severe mood dysregulation (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Methylphenidate 30 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

30 mg: white/light blue (imprinted Logo 201)
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/logo-201-18399.html

OneLove4855 23 Nov 2012

Thank you and yes it does have that design my step daughter had some of them in her top dresser. I tried to look it up and nothing came up i wasnt sure what they were and needed to know so again thank you very much now I can take the approiate step and sit down and have a talk with her she is 12 years old and alot of things are going on in schools these days.

Plain Jane 25 Nov 2012

glad I could help - good luck with your daughter

happybrandee 22 Nov 2012

The best thing that you can do is take it to your pharmacist and ask them to identify it for you.