Skip to Content

What should I do if my 2 year old swallowed 2ml of clear eyes redness relief?

Responses (3)

madhupjoshimd 30 Mar 2013

take him to the ER.
Call 911 immediately.
You have a potentially serious problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
Sincerely,
Madhup Joshi, MD
Maui, Hawaii

kaismama 30 Mar 2013

Here is a number that everyone should have by their phone, its to poison control. They are the experts on what to do in a given situation. The number is 800-222-1222/

Dannian 30 Mar 2013

Can I just please tell everyone like others did that poison control is amazing. They address medication errors poisons and even with animals ingesting medication

The others were right ... Everyone needs to have the poison control number handy
They saved my dogs life and many of my patients

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions