I take 2 Oxycodone 5mg and I ran out can I substitute it with 2 Hydrocodone 5mg?

LaurieShay 16 Feb 2012

Yes, you can though you may not get the relief you got from the oxycodone.

jestela 17 Feb 2012

I've read your post at the very begining and before it was edited. I read your complete explanation about getting "HIGH". If you want to deny it I can always post the copy of it here. Now, please do not use this medicine from your cousin. I also advice to not take the Hydrocodone unless you see a professional. I advice against pill mills and suspicious Doctors. In the end you will be the one hurt. As for my interest, it is the same of many people here. We use these types of medicines because we have to; cancer, accidents with permanent damage to the body and so on. Many of us have to use them as everything else could cause allergic reactions or end us in the ER. So for my answer, it is NO you can't unless speaking with a medical professional.