Maybe 2 or 3 days a week my hands will shake, feel nervous & have anxiety. I have always have sweat a lot. I will get dizzy & lightheaded sometimes. I do have general anxiety & take medicine for it. Maybe once a day my body will twitch. I used to have the twitching a lot worse but it was due the medicine Buspar. I just recently had some blood work done which came back normal. I mentioned to my PC the symptoms I mentioned above. The doctor said I might have a little hypoglycemia. He asked if the systems go way when I eat or drink something & yes most of time it will go away. He mentioned if it didn't go way then we would need to do some testing. I don't know if my anxiety & the medicines I take can cause some of these systems. Might be due to the serotonin levels. I take 20 mg - Paxil, 150 mg - effexor, creator & 50 mg of vistaril. I also take a few supplements, Gabba, L-theanie, calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement and vitamin B.

I hope this is not a sign of a bigger issue. Most of the time I feel ok. Just have panic & anxiety which I have had for years.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated...