Skip to Content

16 yr old with severe acne all over body and is red and bleeds it hurts , what is best treatment?

Responses (1)

SHEsevEN4 21 May 2015

You need to see a skin doctor, to get this cleared up. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions