I am a 16 yr old girl & for the last 3 months I am not having my periods. plz help?

endlessPred 19 Jun 2013

At your age I will assume you are not having sex. A young woman has periods that do not come regularly for a number of years before the hormones settle down. Some people are never regular. This is ok. Stress, changes in the family, and such also changes when your period will happen. You will probably get it soon. If another month goes by, you need to see the doctor. If you have had sex, you need to take a pregnancy test.

Have you talked to your mom or another woman in the family about this? This may be a pattern in your family. I think you will be fine. Enjoy the summer, but keep some feminine supplies with you just in case. Do you have another question?