I took 150 mg of adderal between wed and thurs I might have to drop mon morning will I be ok?

Anonymous 15 Nov 2012

Hello trit. What is your question? pledge

jenrat79 15 Nov 2012

Not clear on exactly what your question is, but adderall should only be taken exactly as prescribed by your Dr.

DzooBaby 15 Nov 2012

Are you asking if you took Adderall Wed night will your urine be clear by Monday? Probably but possibly not. You are pretty close to the line. Most drugs take 2-5 days to clear the urine on average. Some take longer and some clear quicker-it also depends on your metabolism. You shouldnt be taking medications not prescribed for you especially since you know you are being tested. It is not worth the risk. If you cant stay away then you need to be thinking about the possiblity that you have a problem and perhaps you should get professional help.

happybrandee 16 Nov 2012

don't understand exactly what your question is. If you can be more specific then I may beable to answer you.