10 years after accident HAD 1 Grandmal SEIZURE & a few Little ones the 1st month... NONE SINCE... But on Keppra

I was placed on Levetiracetam (Keppra)...

For 2 years I was SOOOO Moody & always Mad at Everything...

People who drove me around could NOT let the car go OVER BUMPS
cause it would cause Little Headaches, Pressure in my head, Pressure in Brain going up and Down BIG/Hills, Pressure in Brain doing simple Gym Activities & I would Get Agitated...

I wanted to SLEEP or Lay Down all the time for 2 Years...
I had NO ENRGY to do anything & when you are 37 & 38 Years Old being so Lazy & having/NO Energy is NOT GOOD...
When 10 years Prior to seizure I was VERY Positive to be ALIVE & I had Alot of ENERGY EVERYDAY

The Doctor then placed me on Carbamazepine about a Month ago
& it is SOOOOO Nice Im NOT MOODY & when people DRIVE me around the Bumps on the road DONT Agitiate me or I dont feel pressure on my head...
I HAVE ENERGY AGAIN... LAYING DOWN NOW IS RARE

ITS ONLY been a little over a month
I looked up the Keppra & there is nothing about pressure problems with bumps

MY Doctor said if Carb. DOESNT Work I go back on Keppra...
IF I have to go back on Keppra will these problems happen again

Can Keppra cause me to FEEL Pressure in my head & my Mood Disorders
& SLEEPINESS / LAZINESS AGAIN if placed on it
I know u DONT have my MRI after my 1 Seizure & my TBI Information

BUT ARE THESE THE ONLY 2 MEDS I CAN BE PLACED ON
KEPPRA & CARBAMAZEPINE? THERE ARE MANY SEIZURE MEDS & I Dont want to be place back on a Med. that causes MANY Side Effects.

I DONT want to be moody, pressure on head, or laziness again?

When i see my seizure doctor again what can I say to him as to wantig to place me on other seizure meds...
Just imagine being in a car going OVER BUMPS or UP & DOWN HILLS & FEELING ALOT OF PRESSURE IN YOUR HEAD & THEN GETTING AGITATED.

IF IT WERE YOU you would probably ANNOY EVERYONE like I do with my Mom & Dad when I was on KEPPRA... As a Doctor do you want to send someone home to be Moody, Brain Pressure over Bumps, Pressure Up & Down Big Hills, or Lazy & Sleepy Everday being Forced to go out & do things with Parents or Friends.

When someone on another MED is Back to her usual self, & who is Happy to do Things agains without the Brain being Agitated!!!

What do my Father & I SAY to my Seizure Doctor!
Like I said he said if Carb. Doest work I go back on Keppra which makes me ANNOYED and TIRED!!!

Danielle L. Smith (Seizure Person) who Wrote this
Donald L. Smith (Father & Care Giver & Guardian)