Skip to Content

I have a 12mm stone on the left side urinary tract ,tell me the drugs or medicine to cure it?

Responses (2)

kaismama 15 Nov 2012

Is it in your kidney or the tube? Flomax (tamsulosin) has been used to relax the muscles to make it easier to pass. Probably the best thing for a stone that big would be a lithotripsy. Medication to dissolve it would depend on the type of stone it is.

happybrandee 15 Nov 2012

There is really nothing to "Cure" a stone, especially one this big. You will either have to get Lithitripsy to break it up to make it easier to pass, or they can give you a drug to relax everything so that the stone is easier to pass whole, but either way, you will probably have to pass it. I don't know where the stone is exactly, you didn't say if it was in your Kidney or the tube that runs from your kidney to your bladder, but either way this will be painful to pass. You need to see your doctor and he or she can give you the advice and information that you need! I wish you luck! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions