Skip to Content

Is there 1 medication available used to treat both premature ejaculation and erectile disfunction?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 15 Jul 2012

To the best of my knowledge, there is not a med to treat both disorders. Have your loved one check with a urologist. They would be the best docs to deal with these issues.
Peace and best wishes,
Happy Hippie free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions