1. An expected outcome for a patient who has just taken sublingual nitroglycerin should be?
- 17 Sep 2016 by dodiemcgee
- 17 September 2016
A rapid reduction in chest pain as the blood vessels in your heart dilate. Breathing should feel easier. A headache to go with it is not uncommon.
- Nitroglycerin Information for Consumers
- Nitroglycerin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Nitroglycerin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 6 Mar 2012 • 3 answers
Updated 6 Apr 2012 • 2 answers
Updated 12 Oct 2009 • 1 answer
Updated 9 Dec 2009 • 3 answers
Updated 23 Mar 2011 • 2 answers