Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens (Canada)This page contains information on Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens
- Direction and dosage information for Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens
Zodiac Spot On Flea Control For Cats & KittensThis treatment applies to the following species:
With Precor® insect Growth Regulator (igr)
● KILLS flea eggs before they hatch
● REMAINS effective for 4 weeks
● EASY to use
● SPREADS over complete body through natural motion of animal
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
For Use Only On Cats & Kittens
REG. NO. 26496 P.C.P. ACT
General InformationZODIAC SPOT ON FLEA CONTROL FOR CATS & KITTENS provides relief from flea infestations for 4 weeks by killing flea eggs laid on your pet, thereby effectively breaking the flea life cycle. Adult fleas spend virtually all of their time on the pet and produce vast numbers of eggs that drop off the pet and develop in the environment. Once fleas are apparent on your pet, there is already an infestation of their pre-adult stages in your home. Traditional insecticides kill only the adult fleas, not their eggs.
Directions For UseDo NOT use on nursing animals or cats or kittens under 12 weeks of age. Do NOT administer by mouth. Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged or pregnant animals or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment. This package contains three monthly 1 mL doses.
Apply To One Spot For Head To Tail Flea Protection
1. Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position. 2. Hold bottom of tube with one hand. 3. With the other hand, snap cap off. Remove cap carefully. 4. Position the tip of the tube on the cat's back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube. Reapply every 4 weeks for continual pest control in situations where there is an ongoing risk of pest infestation. Treatment must only be repeated if pest problem reoccurs. Do not reapply product for 4 weeks. RETAIN PACKAGING INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. After application, through its natural movement, your pet's skin and hair oil carry ZODIAC SPOT ON FLEA CONTROL FOR CATS & KITTENS over the pet's body for protection against fleas. Discontinue use if adverse effects are observed. If condition persists, consult your veterinarian. A veterinarian should be consulted when pest infestation continues to be a problem on the pet. ZODIAC SPOT ON FLEA CONTROL FOR CATS & KITTENS is most effective when used as part of a total program aimed at reducing fleas in the cat's environment. For effective flea control, treatment of the cat should be combined with the sanitation of any area used by the cat. Vacuum floor, carpets and furniture (discard vacuum bag after use) and wash the cat's bedding, living quarters, and surrounding areas. ZODIAC flea control products are designed to complement each other in an integrated program for flea management. If pest problems persist, an insecticidal premise treatment (e.g. ZODIAC Premise Sprays) may be required.
Precautions: HumansKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Harmful if swallowed. Wear rubber gloves when applying. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Avoid contact with pets until dry. After handling or applying, wash hands (or any other skin that came into contact with the product) with soap and water. Avoid product contact with food, food utensils or places where food is prepared or stored.
PetsHarmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with cat's mouth, face, eyes and genitals.
First Aid: HumansIF SWALLOWED, do NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF ON SKIN, wash affected area with soap and water. IF IN EYES, flush with plenty of water. If skin or eye irritation persists, obtain medical attention.
PetsSensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Take container, label or product name and PCP Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Toxicological InformationThis product contains PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. Treat symptomatically.
StorageStore in a cool, dry place.
DisposalDo not reuse empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container with household garbage.
Notice To BuyerSeller's guarantee shall be limited to the terms set out on the label and, subject thereto, the buyer assumes the risk to persons or property arising from the use or handling of this product, and accepts the product on that condition.
For More Information, Call Our Flea & Tick Hotline At 1-800-688-7378. Visit Our Website: Www.zodiacpet.com
® Registered trademarks of Wellmark International
Wellmark International, 100 Stone Road West, Suite 111, Guelph ON N1G 5L3
3 TUBES x 1 mL EACH - 3 MONTHS SUPPLY
100 STONE ROAD WEST, SUITE 111, GUELPH, ON, N1G 5L3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Zodiac Spot On Flea Control for Cats & Kittens information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-12-03