Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand SoapThis page contains information on Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap
- Direction and dosage information for Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap
Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand SoapThis treatment applies to the following species:
Kills 99% of most common germs that cause illness.
For veterinary use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.20%
for hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
For external use only
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- skin rash or redness develops while using this product
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes; in case of contact, thoroughly rinse eyes with water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use1-2 pumps of product on palm. Rub lather completely around hands and between fingers. Scrub thoroughly and rinse with water.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM Hydantoin, FD&C Blue #1, Fragrance, Glycerine, Purified Water, Tetrasodium EDTA
MADE IN USA
Distributed by: MWI, Boise, ID 83705
16 fl. oz.
1 Gallon - Refill for Bottles with Foaming Pump
NAC No.: 13151061
Distributed by MWI Veterinary Supply
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Veti-Foam Antibacterial Hand Soap information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-09-18