Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus FoggerThis page contains information on Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger
- Direction and dosage information for Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger
Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus FoggerThis treatment applies to the following species:
Kills adult fleas and ticks
Stops hatching eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas for 30 weeks
Prevents flea reinfestation and flea build-up for 30 weeks
Treats 6,000 cubic feet
(S)-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6)
EPA Reg. No. 2724-454
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger Caution
Siphotrol® Plus Fogger kills adult fleas, hatching flea eggs, and ticks. PRECOR®, the ingredient in the Siphotrol Plus Fogger, provides 30 weeks protection by preventing eggs from ever developing into biting fleas. This product enables you to fill an entire room with insect-killing fog while you are away. For best results, use Siphotrol Plus Fogger together with other Vet-Kem® products for complete control of fleas and ticks.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. In the home, all food processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
1. Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. TURN OFF ALL IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS PILOT LIGHTS (SHUT OFF GAS VALVES), OTHER OPEN FLAMES, OR RUNNING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES THAT CYCLE OFF AND ON (i.e., REFRIGERATORS, THERMOSTATS, ETC.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.
2. Use one container for each 6000 cubic feet of area (a room 30’ X 25’ with an 8’ ceiling). DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, CABINETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5’ X 5’ OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
3. Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
4. Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by newspaper in center of room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around area of release.
5. Before activating, tilt can away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
6. After activating fogger, leave room or house at once. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 1 hour before returning.
7. For best results, spot treat with a Vet-Kem premise product under beds, furniture, or obstructed areas where fogger mist may not penetrate.
Storage And Disposal
StorageStore in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
DisposalDo Not Puncture or Incinerate! If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions.
Precautionary Statements - Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals - Caution
USE ONLY WHEN AREA TO BE TREATED IS VACATED BY HUMANS AND PETS. Harmful if inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Avoid contamination of food, foodstuffs, and food preparation areas. Leave room or house at once after activating fogger. If pet is exposed to wet surface, wash fur with soap and water.
IF SWALLOWED, Call a physician/veterinarian or Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN/VETERINARIAN: May present aspiration hazard. IF INHALED, Remove individual to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth. Get medical attention. IF ON SKIN, Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected areas with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. IF IN EYES, Flush eyes with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. Contact veterinarian if pets are exposed during application.
Physical Or Chemical Hazards
Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A HIGHLY FLAMMABLE INGREDIENT. IT MAY CAUSE A FIRE OR EXPLOSION IF NOT USED PROPERLY. FOLLOW THE “DIRECTIONS FOR USE” ON THE LABEL VERY CAREFULLY.
In case of emergency or for product use information call 1-800-766-7661 or visit our web site: www.vet-kem.com.
Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.
Wellmark, Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Precor® Insect Growth Regulator and VET-KEM® SIPHOTROL PLUS® Fogger are registered trademarks of Wellmark International.
©2002 Wellmark International, Schaumburg, IL
6 OZ (170 g)
NAC No.: 11430900
301 W. OSBORN, PHOENIX, AZ, 85013
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Vet-Kem Siphotrol Plus Fogger information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-12-03