SoftGuardThis page contains information on SoftGuard for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- SoftGuard Indications
- Warnings and cautions for SoftGuard
- Direction and dosage information for SoftGuard
SoftGuardThis treatment applies to the following species:
Teat Dip Conditioning Additive
Ingredient(s): Aloe, Glycerin, Carbomer-940, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Methyl Paraben, Distilled Water, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth 20. (Aqua Blue Additive also contains FD & C Blue #1 dye.)
Conditions, soothes, and protects udder and teats.
Designed for use with EfferCept® Vet teat dips.
Directions For Use
Shake well before using.
1. Prepare EfferCept® Vet solution according to EfferCept® Vet label instructions.
2. Add Clear or Aqua Blue SoftGuard™ Additive at the rate of two ounces per gallon of finished EfferCept® Vet solution.
3. Stir or shake solution prior to every use.
4. When using as an udder pre-wash or pre-dip/spray, wipe the teat thoroughly before attaching milking equipment.
5. Aqua Blue SOFTGUARD™ is a strong colorant. Care should be given not to contaminate equipment/containers that contact or hold anything other then EfferCept® Vet solutions.
Container Yields: 55 Ounce Size: Conditions up to 27.5 gallons of teat dip/spray.
Presentation: 55 ounce size. Available in aqua blue and clear formulations.
NAC No.: 10600031
123 COMMERCIAL DRIVE, BEAVER DAM, WI, 53916
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the SoftGuard information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-11-23