Salinomycin 60 Premix (Canada)This page contains information on Salinomycin 60 Premix for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Salinomycin 60 Premix Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Salinomycin 60 Premix
- Direction and dosage information for Salinomycin 60 Premix
Salinomycin 60 PremixThis treatment applies to the following species:
ANTICOCCIDIAL MEDICATED PREMIX
Veterinary Use Only
Net Weight 25 kg
Active Ingredient: salinomycin sodium 60g/kg
Salinomycin 60 Premix Indications
Salinomycin 60 Premix is indicated as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella, and E. brunetti, in broiler chickens.
For feed manufacturing use only
Directions For Use
Thoroughly mix 1000 grams (1.0 kg) of Salinomycin 60 Premix with 999 kg of complete feed to obtain a finished feed containing 60 mg/kg (60 ppm) salinomycin sodium. The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up until slaughter.
1. Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens.
2. Operators handling the concentrated product should wear a face mask, gloves and protective clothing.
3. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Salinomycin 60 Premix Caution
1. Do not allow turkeys, dogs or horses access to this medicated feed as it is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals.
2. A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this medicated feed in the absence of coccidial exposure.
3. Do not administer tiamulin to birds receiving this medicated feed.
4. Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents.
5. Do not use this feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
6. Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two day period.
7. Do not leave or dispose of product where it may be accessible to animals not under treatment and for wildlife.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C.
Keep from freezing.
Bio Agri Mix LP, P.O. Box 399, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
NAC No.: 11610243
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Salinomycin 60 Premix information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-03-21