Robenz Medicated Premix (Canada)This page contains information on Robenz Medicated Premix for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Robenz Medicated Premix Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Robenz Medicated Premix
- Direction and dosage information for Robenz Medicated Premix
Robenz Medicated PremixThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Feed Manufacturing Use Only
66 g/kg (6.6%)
Robenz Medicated Premix Indications For Use And Directions
As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in broiler chickens, turkeys, and weaned and growing rabbits.
1. Claim: As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria mitis, E. brunetti, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix and E. praecox in broiler chickens.
Directions - Thoroughly mix 500 grams of Robenz® Medicated Premix in sufficient feed to produce a final weight of one tonne (1000 kg) and a final concentration of 33 ppm of robenidine in finished feed (33mg/kg).
Feed continuously as the sole ration from day-old to six days prior to slaughter.
1. Claim: As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis, E. gallopavonis in broiler turkeys.
Directions - Thoroughly mix 500 grams of Robenz® Medicated Premix in sufficient feed to produce a final weight of one tonne (1000 kg) and a final concentration of 33 ppm of robenidine in finished feed (33 mg/kg).
Feed continuously as the sole ration from one day-old to eight weeks of age.
1. Claim: As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria magna, E. media and E. stiedae in rabbits.
Directions - Mix 758 grams of Robenz® Medicated Premix in enough feed to produce a final weight of one tonne (1000 kg) and a final concentration of 50 ppm of robenidine in finished feed (50 mg/kg).
Feed continuously as the sole pelletted ration to six days prior to slaughter.
1. Treated chickens, turkeys and rabbits must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least six (6) days after the latest treatment with this drug.
2. Do not feed to laying hens, replacement and breeding chickens or turkeys.
Robenz Medicated Premix Caution
1. Do not use robenidine medicated feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
2. Consult a veterinarian or a poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two-day period.
3. Do not feed to turkeys over 8 weeks of age.
4. Avoid storage under conditions of excessive heat.
5. Follow directions carefully.
6. Do not feed to breeding rabbits or pregnant does.
® Reg. Trademark used under licence
ALPHARMA CANADA CORPORATION, 2000 Argentia Road, Plaza IV, Suite 302, Mississauga, ON L5N 1W1
NAC No.: 1198479.0
16,740 TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Technical Services Canada:||800-461-0917|
|Technical Services USA:||800-366-5288|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Robenz Medicated Premix information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-04-03