Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash (Canada)This page contains information on Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash
- Direction and dosage information for Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash
Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal WashThis treatment applies to the following species:
Wash with the power of Pure Oxygen!
Keep out of reach of children.
ACCELERATED® HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
Ogena Solutions’ patented PURE OXYGEN™ fungal wash, cleaner and deodorizer is a non-toxic and environmentally safe way to wash away dirt, bacteria & fungus and eliminate all odours, EVEN SKUNK.
The intense flood of oxygen coming from PURE OXYGEN™ helps to wash away bacteria, fungus and viruses associated with many conditions.
Restore the natural beauty of your animals coat
- Skin pathogens
- Skin & coat scratching
- Foot Fungus
- Rain rot
- Mud fever
- Nail Fungus
Hygienically clean all surfaces, tack and gear
Caution: Slight eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact immediately flush with water.
Ingestion: Non-toxic by WHMIS/OSHA criteria. Like any product not designed to be ingested, this product may cause stomach distress if ingested in large quantities.
Storage & disposal: Avoid storage at elevated temperatures or direct sunlight. DO NOT mix with other cleaning or disinfecting products. Dispose of according to local government requirements.
Directions for washing away fungus & bacteria.
- Soak the affected area completely and keep wet for a minimum of 10 minutes. Repeat twice daily as needed. Soaking a cloth or using packing in hooves is acceptable.
Directions for general cleaning and deodorizing.
- Wet area directly and wipe with a soft cloth to clean and deodorize all surfaces.
- For strong or persistent odors soak area and keep wet for at least 10 minutes. Repeat if necessary.
Directions for eliminating skunk odor.
- Soak affected area thoroughly and gently scrub to a lather. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off. Towel dry then re-apply solution and allow to air dry. Repeat if necessary.
- Animal beds, vehicle interiors, carpets, etc that have skunk odor can be deodorized by soaking with solution and allowing to air dry. Repeat if necessary.
Contains: Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology and logos are the property of Virox Technologies Inc. and are being used under license.
None of the statements on the label have been evaluated by the FDA.
The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured for: Ogena Solutions, 484 Plains Rd E, Unit 8, Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7T 2E1
32 fl oz / 941ml
NAC No.: 16080051
442 MILLEN RD., UNIT 6, STONEY CREEK, ON, L8E 6H2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Pure Oxygen Cleaner-Deodorizer & Fungal Wash information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-12-23