Natural Psyllium Fiber PowderThis page contains information on Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder
- Direction and dosage information for Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder
Natural Psyllium Fiber PowderThis treatment applies to the following species:
- May Help Reduce the Possibility of Digestive Colic in Horses
- In Powder Form
- Supports Removal of Sand
For All Classes of Horses
Active Ingredient per 5 oz:
Artificial flavors, mineral oil, natural flavors, propionic acid (preservative)
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in horses only.
Recommended to support removal of sand from the ventral colon.
EQUI AID Natural Psyllium Fiber contains premium psyllium seed husk, a natural soluble fiber that increases bulk. Includes apple and molasses flavoring for palatability. Psyllium contains 80% soluble fiber.
Directions For Use
- For average size (1,000 lb.) adult horse - give one scoop (5 oz.) to 1.5 scoops of Equi Aid Psyllium Fiber for one full week (7 days) out of every month. Give less to ponies, yearlings and foals; more to larger horses and draft breeds.
- Fresh water should be available at all times.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of other animals and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
CENTRAL Garden & Pet
EQUI AID PRODUCTS, Phoenix, AZ 85027
Questions? Call with questions or comments: 1-800-735-3399
©2005, 2006, 2007 Equi Aid Products
20 lbs (9.1 kg)
NAC No.: 11130041
1527 WEST KNUDSEN DRIVE, PHOENIX, AZ, 85027
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Natural Psyllium Fiber Powder information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-04-11