MSM-1000 (Canada)This page contains information on MSM-1000 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- MSM-1000 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for MSM-1000
- Direction and dosage information for MSM-1000
Msm-1000This treatment applies to the following species:
Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane 1000 mg
MSM-1000 tablets are off white, oblong shape, smooth for easy administration without any sharp edges like other similar tablets.
MSM-1000 tablets are manufactured and packaged at Jaapharm CGMP facility License # 300109 issued by Health Canada.
The finished product complies with the specifications outlined in the current NHPD (Health Canada) Compendium of Monographs. The medical ingredient complies with the specifications outlined in the Methylsulfonylmethane Monographs published in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
Each Tablet contains
- Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. (Kim et al. 2005; Usha and Naidu 2004)
- Helps to relieve the pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee. (Kim et al. 2005; Usha and Naidu 2004)
1 - 7 kg
1/4 Tablet daily
Over 7 kg
1/2 Tablet daily
5 -11 kg
1 Tablet daily
12 - 20 kg
2 Tablets daily
21 - 45 kg
3 Tablets daily
Or use as directed by veterinarian.
Duration Of Use
Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects (Kim et al. 2055, Usha and Naidu 2004).
Route Of AdministrationOral
- Do not use if protective seal under cap is broken.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Keep bottle tightly closed and out of the reach of children.
- For veterinary therapeutic use only.
- Contains no colourant, preservative, starch, wheat, milk, salt and soy.
90 Tablets / HDPE, White Pharma Round Bottle
180 Tablets / HDPE, White Pharma Round Bottle
510 ROWNTREE DAIRY ROAD, BUILDING "J", WOODBRIDGE, ON, L4L 8H2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the MSM-1000 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17