LactoFoam (Canada)This page contains information on LactoFoam for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- LactoFoam Indications
- Warnings and cautions for LactoFoam
- Direction and dosage information for LactoFoam
LactoFoamThis treatment applies to the following species:
Foaming Pre-Milking Teat Cleanser
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD
Directions For Use
LACTOFOAM is a foaming pre-milking teat cleanser. The patented mix of ingredients insures efficient removal of dirt from the teat before milking and keeps the skin in good condition. The rich foam is formulated to easily remove dirt from the teat keeping the teat skin soft and clean. Efficient in removing dirt and protecting teat skin.
- Fill the LACTOFOAM cup reservoir 2/3 full.
- With the LACTOFOAM cup, create a rich foam by small successive squeezing motions.
- For best results carefully apply LACTOFOAM to the full length of the teat, up to the base of the udder.
- Allow the foam to remove the dirt from the teat and carefully wipe off using a single service udder towel/paper.
- Always use a clean foam cup.
Store LACTOFOAM in a cool place protected from direct sunlight in its original container. After use tightly close the container. Store out of reach of children.
Read and understand all label instructions before using this product. For additional information, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet available from your DeLaval dealer representative.
Water; Alcohol Denat.; Lactic Acid; Polysorbate 80; Glycerin; Cocamide DEA; Isopropyl alcohol; Sodium Sulfite; C13-15 PARETH-11; Benzyl Alcohol; Sodium Hydroxide; Allantoin; Propylene Glycol
Manufactured for: DeLaval Inc., 2020 Fisher Drive, Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 7B7
Made in Canada
Product Code: 6220
Net contents: 4 L, 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
NAC No.: 12170121
150-B JAMESON DRIVE, PETERBOROUGH, ON, K9J 0B9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the LactoFoam information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-04-11