IodoZyme Liquid ConcentrateThis page contains information on IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate
- Direction and dosage information for IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate
Iodozyme Liquid ConcentrateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Concentrated Iodine Teat Dip
- Concentrated. One gallon IodoZyme Liquid teat dip plus 19 gallons water = 20 gallons ready to use teat dip.
- For use as pre dip.
- Mild pH-balanced formula.
- Field proven and reliable formula.
- High free iodine teat dip with high power to help reduce new infections.
- Must be diluted. Keep container as tightly closed as possible while in use.
- Use the diluted dip within:
8 weeks if air temperature is 70°F or lower.
6 weeks if air temperature is 75°F or lower.
4 weeks if air temperature is 80°F or lower.
2 weeks if air temperature is 90°F or lower.
After Dilution According To Directions
32 oz (1 qt) will dilute to 5 gals
96 oz (3 qts) will dilute to 15 gals
The contents of the 2.75 gallon container will make 55 gallons of ready to use teat dip.
The contents of the 13.75 gallon container will make 275 gallons of ready to use teat dip.
32 Ounces (1 Quart) = 5 Gallons
96 Ounces (3 Quarts) = 15 Gallons
Directions For Use
- Dilute before using. See “Directions for Dilution.”
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced.
- Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use IodoZyme™ Liquid for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
Directions For Dilution
- Dilute IodoZyme™ Liquid Concentrate through a blending and delivery system that has 1:19 ratio pump only. Follow operating instructions. When diluted, IodoZyme™ Liquid Concentrate will yield a ready-to-use 0.15% iodine teat dip with glycerin.
- NOTE: Use of any other ratio pump may cause injury or damage to animals or equipment. Finished product could result which may not be effective as a teat dip.
- IodoZyme™ Liquid Concentrate must be diluted at a ratio of 1 gallon to 19 gallons water before use. Failure to follow the following the instructions may result in a product that is not effective as a teat dip or which may cause injury to animals.
- Thoroughly clean the container available through your West Agro dealer that will be used to dilute IodoZyme™ Liquid Concentrate.
- To dilute, fill the container half full of tap water (no hotter than room temperature), add correct amount of IodoZyme™ Liquid Concentrate, then fill to desired number of gallons.
- Mix thoroughly by shaking, rolling or stirring container.
- Make sure udder and teats are clean and dry.
- Check milk and udder for mastitis.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with properly diluted IodoZyme™ Liquid.
- Allow 15 to 30 seconds contact time.
- Dry cow’s teats with a single service paper towel before milking.
- Attach milker unit.
IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate Caution
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Contact With Product Can Cause Irritation To Eyes. Keep Out Of Eyes.
Eye Contact: Hold Eye Open And Rinse Slowly And Gently With Water For 15-20 Minutes. Remove Contact Lenses, If Present, After The First 5 Minutes, Then Continue Rinsing.
if Swallowed: Drink Large Quantities Of Water And Induce Vomiting.
this Product Is Not For Human Use.
Storage And Disposal
Thoroughly Rinse All Measuring Devices And Store Out Of Reach Of Children. Avoid Contact With Food Or Feed. Avoid Storing Near Heat Or Open Flame. If Product Has Frozen, Thaw In A Warm Room And Shake Well Before Use. Keep Container Tightly Closed When Not In Use. Do Not Reuse Empty Container. Rinse Empty Container Before Disposing In A Safe Manner.
u.s. Patent # 5,885,620
chemtrec Emergency # 1-800-424-9300
Manufactured By: Westagro®, 11100 N. Congress Ave. Kansas City, Mo 64153-1296
Made in USA
Copyright 2004, West Agro, Inc.
1 gal (3.78 L)
2.75 gals (10.4 L)
13.75 gals (52.0 L)
55 gal (208 L)
11100 NORTH CONGRESS AVENUE, KANSAS CITY, MO, 64153-1296
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the IodoZyme Liquid Concentrate information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17