Hexamite (Canada)This page contains information on Hexamite for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hexamite Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hexamite
- Direction and dosage information for Hexamite
HexamiteThis treatment applies to the following species:
For the treatment of ear mites in dogs and cats.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Registration No. 12037 Pest Control Products Act
Read The Label Before Using.
Directions For Use
Cleanse ear canal thoroughly. Instill 5 to 10 drops in ear canal, once daily, for 3 to 4 days. If necessary, treatment may be repeated in 2 weeks.
If in eyes, flush with clean water. If irritation persists, obtain medial attention. If on skin wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, obtain medical attention at once. Take container, label, or product name and P.C.P. Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
Notice to user: This control product is to be used in accordance with the directions of the label. It is an offense under the PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS ACT to use a control product under unsafe conditions.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Discontinue treatment if such occasional side effects as local irritation or inflammation persist.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
1. Thoroughly empty the contents of the container into the application device.
2. Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
3. Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
4. For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the provincial regulatory agency of the manufacturer. Contact the provincial regulatory agency and the manufacturer in case of a spill and for clean up of spills.
Net Contents 15 mL, 454.6 mL.
NAC No.: 11970041
574 SHAVER ROAD, ANCASTER, ON, L9G 3K9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hexamite information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-12-03