Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over)This page contains information on Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over)
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over)
Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over)This treatment applies to the following species:
for use on cats 5 lbs. and over
Fleas - Deer Ticks
and Flea Eggs
for up to 1 month
KILLS AND REPELS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Prevents re-infestation for up to 30 days
- Kills mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease
- Kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis, flea bite anemia and tapeworm infestation
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
HAZARD TO HUMANS: Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: For External Use on Cats Only. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risks of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.
In case of an emergency or for product use information, call 1-800-275-1414.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product contains 3 monthly doses, each 1.8 ml. Do not apply more often than once every month.
USE ONLY ON CATS AND KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or mouth.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Prior to application of the product, gently lift the cat’s or kitten’s hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the skull, position the tip of the tube on the cat’s exposed skin and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube onto the cat’s skin. Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after squeeze on has been applied. Households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried.
5. Repeat application once monthly.
Storage And Disposal
StorageStore in a cool, dry place. Do not store unused applicators separately from their packaging.
Container Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse empty applicator. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
EPA Reg. No. 2724-504-2596
EPA Est. No. 2596-NJ-1=BL
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1=PP
See lot no. for EPA Est. No.
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Made by The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07004
Contains 3 Tubes, 0.061 fl. oz. (1.8 ml)
NAC No.: 10361072
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz UltraGuard Plus Drops for Cats (5 lbs. and Over) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-07-09