Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over)This page contains information on Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over)
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over)
Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over)This treatment applies to the following species:
Kills & Repels:
3 months supply
(S)-Methoprene (CAS# 65733-16-6)
Etofenprox (CAS# 80844-07-1)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE
USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product contains 3 monthly doses, each 1.8 ml.
Do not apply more often than once every month.
USE ONLY ON CATS AND KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or mouth.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Prior to application of the product, gently lift the cat’s or kitten’s hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the skull, position the tip of the applicator tube on the cat’s exposed skin and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube onto the cat’s skin. Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after spot on has been applied. Households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried.
5. Repeat application once monthly.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
StorageStore in a cool, dry place. Do not store unused applicators separately from their packaging. Container Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse empty applicator. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
HAZARD TO HUMANS: Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: For External Use on Cats Only. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
In case of an emergency or for product use information, call 1-800-275-1414.
EPA Reg. No. 2724-504-2596
EPA Est. No. 2596-NJ-1
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
Made by The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
Contains 3 Tubes, 0.061 fl. oz. (1.8 ml) each
NAC No.: 10361161
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz InControl Drops for Cats (5 lbs. & Over) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-08-17