Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for DogsThis page contains information on Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs
Hartz Groomer's Best 3 In 1 Conditioning Shampoo For DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Hartz® Groomer’s Best® 3in1™ Conditioning Shampoo for dogs thoroughly cleans and leaves coat silky and shiny. Panthenol detangles, adds shine and moisturizes skin and coat.
Directions For Shampooing
- Brush out coat.
- Saturate coat with lukewarm water and massage a small amount of shampoo into the dog’s coat. Avoid getting shampoo in dog’s ears and eyes.
- Rinse coat with lukewarm water.
- Towel dry and gently brush coat.
Keep Shampoo Out Of The Reach Of Children And Pets.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Ext. Violet 2, Fragrance.
Made in the USA for The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094 USA and Imported by Hartz Canada Inc., St. Thomas, Ontario N5P 3W7, Canada
Hartz® and other trademarks are trademarks of The Hartz Mountain Corporation.
18 FL. OZ. 532 mL - Tropical Breeze Scent
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz Groomer's Best 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17