Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.)This page contains information on Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.)
- Direction and dosage information for Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.)
Hartz Advanced Care 3 In 1 Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs And Puppies (over 90 Lbs.)This treatment applies to the following species:
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Mosquitoes
Gentle, Effective and Waterproof
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.) CautionSEE BELOW FOR INGREDIENTS AND ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
Hartz® Advanced Care™ 3 In 1™ Flea & Tick Drops For Dogs And Puppies Is The Monthly Treatment That Effectively Controls Flea And Tick Infestations. This Gentle Formula Kills And Prevents Adult Fleas, Ticks And Mosquitoes. It Is Also Waterproof.
Kills adult fleas, ticks and mosquitoes round-the-clock for up to 30 days.
Specially formulated for dogs. Spreads naturally with dog's movement.
One tube gives 30 days protection.
Read Entire Label Before Each Use. Use Only On Dogs And Puppies Over 12 Weeks Of Age.
Precautionary Statements: Hazard To Humans - CautionMay cause eye irritation Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazards To Domestic AnimalsDo not use on puppies less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivity such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Environmental HazardsThis product is toxic to fish.
If In EyesHold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling for advice or going for treatment.
Directions For UseIt is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age.
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position (pointed away from your face).
2. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube.
3. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube. Remove cap carefully.
4. Position the tip of the tube on the dog's back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the dog's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog's back to the base of the tail.
5. Repeat every month.
6. Hartz recommends that you visit your veterinarian twice a year.
7. Be sure to read full directions and precautions on label of each product you use.
To see a visual demonstration of this application, visit our website at www.hartz.com.
Storage And DisposalDo not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in a cool, dry place.
If EmptyDo not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly FilledCall your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
BY WEIGHT (NOM.)
EPA Reg. No. 2596-151 EPA Est. No. 2596-NJ-1
For more information, call our flea & tick experts at 1-800-275-1414.
Made in the U.S.A.
© The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094, U.S.A. and St Thomas, Ontario N5P 3W7 Canada.
Visit Our Website Www.hartz.com
Contains 3 Tubes; 0.19 fl. oz. (5.9 cc) applicators
400 PLAZA DRIVE, SECAUCUS, NJ, 07094-3688
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hartz Advanced Care 3 in 1 Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies (over 90 lbs.) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-11-23