Gzyme3 (Canada)This page contains information on Gzyme3 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Gzyme3 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Gzyme3
- Direction and dosage information for Gzyme3
Gzyme3This treatment applies to the following species:
TANGERINE PEEL SCENT
Concentrated Enzyme Ultrasonic Cleaner
Bacteriostatic - Biodegradable - Triple Enzyme
Non-Corrosive - Neutral pH
A proprietary blend of enzymes and surfactants that clean & protect instruments
GZYME3 is specially formulated to digest organic matter like blood, protein, carbohydrates and lipids from dental instruments, endoscopes and medical instruments. Can be used as a presoak and in ultrasonic cleaners.
Directions For Use
1. Use a dilution of 10 mL of GZYME3 to 4 L of water; loosen upper chamber cap, carefully squeeze bottle to fill upper chamber to desired volume-use vertical scale for measuring.
2. Follow ultrasonic machine instructions.
3. To presoak, pour GZYME3 into the water, immerse instruments and leave soaking for 2 minutes.
4. After removal of instruments, rinse with water prior to disinfection/sterilization.
Harmful if swallowed. Eye and respiratory irritant. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing mist. Flammable. Avoid contact with open flame. Store away from heat source. See MSDS.
FIRST AID: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If solution is swallowed or comes in contact with eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
GERMIPHENE CORPORATION, Brantford, Ontario, Canada
MADE IN CANADA
NAC No.: 12210711
1040 FOUNTAIN STREET NORTH, UNIT #6, CAMBRIDGE, ON, N3E 1A3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Gzyme3 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-11-23