FryVacc 1This page contains information on FryVacc 1 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- FryVacc 1 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for FryVacc 1
- Direction and dosage information for FryVacc 1
Fryvacc 1This treatment applies to the following species:
Flavobacterium Columnare Bacterin
For Use in Animals Only
Fryvacc 1 contains Only Formalin Inactivated Cultures Of Flavobacterium Columnare (flexibacter Columnaris). no Other Preservative Is Used.
usesAs an aid in the prevention of columnaris disease caused by Flavobacterium columnare in healthy salmonids.
Vaccination should precede exposure of vaccinates to the disease agent by 250 degree-days (number of days multiplied by the mean water temperature (°C) during period). The bacterin is recommended for immunization of salmonids that are 3 grams or more in size.
Method Of Administration
For immersion delivery, dilute entire contents of this container with 9 litres of clean hatchery water. Measure diluted bacterin in a suitable plastic container. Add fish to attain a density of 500 g per litre of diluted bacterin. Expose fish for 30 seconds then drain bacterin from fish. Return fish to holding facility. Repeat until a total of 20 groups have been vaccinated in this manner.
FryVacc 1 Cautions
1. Product must be shaken well before using.
2. Store between 2 - 8 °C (35 - 46°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
3. Use entire contents when first opened.
4. Vaccinate healthy fish only.
5. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
6. The vaccination solution should be within 2 °C of the ambient water temperature.
7. After 20 groups have been immersed, the diluted bacterin should be disposed of according to local waste disposal regulations and/or requirements.
Manufacturer: Novartis Animal Health Canada Inc., Charlottetown, P.E.I., Canada (Can. Vet. Biol. Est. Lic. No. 40)
Produced for: Novartis Animal Health US, Inc., Larchwood, Iowa, 51241. (U.S. Vet. Permit No. 303A).
37 MCCARVILLE ST., WEST ROYALTY INDUSTRIAL PARK, CHARLOTTETOWN, PE, C1E 2A7
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the FryVacc 1 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|