FryVacc 1This page contains information on FryVacc 1 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- FryVacc 1 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for FryVacc 1
- Direction and dosage information for FryVacc 1
FryVacc 1This treatment applies to the following species:
Flavobacterium Columnare Bacterin
For Use in Animals Only
FryVacc 1 contains only formalin inactivated cultures of Flavobacterium columnare (Flexibacter columnaris). No other preservative is used.
USES: As an aid in the prevention of columnaris disease caused by Flavobacterium columnare in healthy salmonids.
Vaccination should precede exposure of vaccinates to the disease agent by 250 degree-days (number of days multiplied by the mean water temperature (°C) during period). The bacterin is recommended for immunization of salmonids that are 3 grams or more in size.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
For immersion delivery, dilute entire contents of this container with 9 litres of clean hatchery water. Measure diluted bacterin in a suitable plastic container. Add fish to attain a density of 500 g per litre of diluted bacterin. Expose fish for 30 seconds then drain bacterin from fish. Return fish to holding facility. Repeat until a total of 20 groups have been vaccinated in this manner.
1. Product must be shaken well before using.
2. Store between 2 - 8 °C (35 - 46°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
3. Use entire contents when first opened.
4. Vaccinate healthy fish only.
5. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
6. The vaccination solution should be within 2 °C of the ambient water temperature.
7. After 20 groups have been immersed, the diluted bacterin should be disposed of according to local waste disposal regulations and/or requirements.
Manufacturer: Novartis Animal Health Canada Inc., Charlottetown, P.E.I., Canada (Can. Vet. Biol. Est. Lic. No. 40)
Produced for: Novartis Animal Health US, Inc., Larchwood, Iowa, 51241. (U.S. Vet. Permit No. 303A).
NAC No.: 14970025
37 McCARVILLE ST., WEST ROYALTY INDUSTRIAL PARK, CHARLOTTETOWN, PE, C1E 2A7
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the FryVacc 1 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-04-03