FrostshieldThis page contains information on Frostshield for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Frostshield Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Frostshield
- Direction and dosage information for Frostshield
FrostshieldThis treatment applies to the following species:
Formulated with lanolin and Stearic Acid.
All season teat and udder balm contains new soluble lanolin, aloe vera and vitamins.
FROSTSHIELD is composed of high grade cosmetic agents in an aqueous base for the ultimate in moisturizing.
- Non-Sticky cream base formulation for easy application, washing and cleaning.
- Transparent cream for use on exposed tissues during warm weather, cold weather, low humidity, wet conditions and below freezing temperatures.
- For use on chapped, scraped, cracked, bruised and irritated teats and udders.
- Use on tissue subjected to windburn, sunburn, minor abrasions and inflammations.
- Apply on teats, udders and other tissues exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
- All Temperature Stable Formulation.
- Contains Aloe Vera and other non-toxic humectants and softening agents.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
FROSTSHIELD is recommended for use on teats, udders, hands and other skin areas that are exposed to frequent washing and temperature changes.
Directions For Use
Teats and udders - after each milking, apply FROSTSHIELD to the entire udder and teat area. For best results in cold weather, thoroughly dry udder and teats before application. Be sure to cover the teat orifice. For hands and other exposed skin areas, coat lightly, and gently massage to help in skin penetration.
Before milking, thoroughly wash the entire udder and teat area to avoid contamination of milk.
FOR VETERNIARY USE ONLY
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water with Aloe Extract, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, PPG 5 Lanolin Alcohol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Acetate & Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20, Methyl Gluceth-10, Lipovilagenic complex A, E, B and H of water and alcohol and PEG 35 Castor Oil, and Polysorbate 20 and Horsechestnut Extract, and Retinyl Palmitate and Tocopherol and Inositol and Calcium Pantothenate and Linoleic Acid and Biotin diazolidinyl urea, methyl paraben, Herbal fragrance, propyl paraben, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
Manufactured for: Jerry Davis Associates, Minnetonka, MN 55305
12 x 1 LB. (454 GRAMS)
8 x 4 LBS. (64 OZ.)
4 x 8 LBS. (128 OZ.) 3.528 kg
NAC No.: 13500010
12634 HILLOWAY ROAD WEST, MINNETONKA, MN, 55305-2430
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Frostshield information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-12-03