FecatectorThis page contains information on Fecatector for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fecatector Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fecatector
- Direction and dosage information for Fecatector
FecatectorThis treatment applies to the following species:
Fecal Sample Collection Kit
For Veterinary Use Only
1. Fill green vial with Fecatector Flotation Medium or other medium to the tip of the arrow embossed on side of vial.
2. Rotate green insert vial back and forth to separate ova from fecal sample. Mix thoroughly.
3. Seat green insert vial firmly in place with tongue depressor (or with thumbs).
4. Fill holder completely to form a meniscus with additional Fecatector Flotation Medium, or other flotation medium.
5. Float 22mm cover slip on meniscus for 15-20 minutes.
6. Transfer cover slip to slide for microscopic examination at 100X magnification.
7. Close cap and dispose of Fecatector to prevent cross-contamination.
Distributed Exclusively by: Henry Schein Animal Health, Dublin, OH 43017
50 Kits Per Box
NAC No.: 10822622
400 METRO PLACE NORTH, DUBLIN, OH, 43017-7545
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fecatector information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-05-28