FecatectorThis page contains information on Fecatector for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fecatector Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fecatector
- Direction and dosage information for Fecatector
FecatectorThis treatment applies to the following species:
Fecal Diagnostic Kit
For Veterinary Use Only
How to collect a stool sample with your Fecatector
1. Lift cap and remove green insert.
2. Push small end of green insert into stool sample. (If stool sample is loose, scoop into small end of green insert.)
3. Replace green insert and close cap. Return to your veterinarian.
50 Kits Per Box
Manufactured for: BUTLER ANIMAL HEALTH SUPPLY, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
A Henry Schein Company
400 METRO PLACE NORTH, DUBLIN, OH, 43017-7545
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fecatector information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17